Volunteer (up to 1 month)
MAPS Volunteer (1-11 months)
MA (1-2 years)
Type: Media and Technical (Computer, Graphics, Web, Sound)
Work with the team of International Media Ministries to "put Jesus on every screen." You can bring your skills and interest to IMM for a short-term mission!
• Coordinate and execute social media strategy in coordination with the branding message of IMM including creation and editing, publishing of regular text, image and video content in partnership with marketing for donor relations.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, keep message consistent, and coordinate actions.
• Maintain and update IMM website in conjunction with the defined strategy.
• Do research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification for media development, website design for new church plants in various European areas to design a strategy and help them execute it. This is a newly developing area and duties will change rapidly.
• Big plus, be a nerd/geek and like movies (especially Star Wars).
Credentials or experience needed: PC and Mac platform knowledge.
Spanish and other foreign language abilities encouraged.
Local church involvement: weekend involvement with local ministries is encouraged.
Housing arrangements: bedroom with shared living space and kitchen and bathroom. Housing provided by IMM with fair rental amounts.
Transportation: Good public transportation system.